Jackson Family Wines - Wine Donation Request
Charitable Wine Donations Guidelines & Request Form
Jackson Family Wines (JFW) wants to work with you and your nonprofit group to build a better community. We are proud to collaborate with the community through not only our business endeavors, but also through wine donations to support worthwhile charitable activities where we live and work. If you are interested in receiving a wine donation for your nonprofit, please review the donation guidelines and fill out the Donation Request Form below to be considered.
- JFW can only consider wine donations to nonprofit organizations with formal 501(c)3 status. You will be required to provide a copy of your IRS designation letter if the donation is approved.
- Our company is particularly interested in events that support education, agricultural development and diversity. In addition, preference is given for events and nonprofits based in communities where our employees reside in California (including Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Monterey, Napa, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria and Sonoma Counties) and Oregon (including Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Douglas, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington and Yamhill Counties).
- Given our location and various alcohol regulations, we will only consider requests from organizations and events based in or taking place in California or Oregon. Laws in other states, wine shipping requirements and other considerations will often mean out-of-state requests cannot be considered.
- Due to the large number of requests Jackson Family Wines receives, generally we can only consider one donation per calendar year to eligible organizations.
- In most cases, alcohol regulations will require that your organization secure a special event or temporary wine sales permit in order to accept a wine donation from a winery. Wine donations cannot be made until proof of this permit – where applicable – is provided to JFW.
- Duplicate requests or requests submitted outside the below form / this online process will not be considered.
- We review donation requests on a monthly basis – please allow sufficient time for your request to be evaluated, and consider the time it may take to secure the required alcohol license for your event, where applicable. Once approved a wine donation will normally take two weeks for delivery.
- Submitting a donation request does not guarantee a donation.